Do You Owe Money to the IRS?

Denson Pepper CPA can help with IRS notices in Acworth, Woodstock, Cartersville Bremen and Powder Springs, GA

If you made a mistake on your taxes, you will receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). They will give you time to amend your tax return, but you need to handle the amendment as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more expensive your mistake can be. Denson Pepper CPA can help with tax filing mistakes. Denson Pepper is a qualified tax accountant in Acworth, Woodstock, Cartersville, Bremen and Powder Springs, GA. When you need IRS help, you can rely on him for quick and knowledgeable assistance.

Don't dig yourself into a deeper hole. Call Denson Pepper CPA today for help.

Don't wait weeks to make amends with the IRS

Some filing errors can be fixed right away-other errors are more complicated to address. Denson Pepper CPA will be on your side to amend your tax return and to help you avoid paying fines and enduring other consequences. Denson will:
  • Determine where you went wrong with your intital tax return
  • Contact the IRS to learn about the issue in full
  • Help you fill out paperwork for proper amendment

Address your tax errors as soon as possible with Denson Pepper CPA. Denson can also help bookkeeping agencies who encounter problems with the IRS after preparing income taxes for their clients. He can represent the bookkeeper's client in front of the IRS to avoid severe consequences.

Call Denson Pepper CPA as soon as possible to address your IRS notice in Acworth, Woodstock, Cartersville, Bremen and Powder Springs, GA.