Substitute For Return

If you don’t file a tax return, the IRS can file one for you based on what’s been reported to them
by different payers. They basically include all of your income but don’t give you the full benefit of deductions.

You then receive an inflated tax bill that includes overstated penalties and interest. You can only correct this return by filing your own return. The longer you wait, the harder it is to get the corrections accepted.

Call me today to discuss.